Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Phresh Trakz 4/14

Sorry I haven't been posting Trakz daily like I used to, But i'm working on my album, making beats for the songs, writing some new songs, just remixed Rick Ross - Maybach Music Pt. 2, remixed Jada's - Letter To Biggie, and working on another song - The Streetz, So please be patient, i'll use post Trakz @ 5:00 P.M. ( CDT ), please check your time zone and compare to mine, and my album will be dropping sometime in June/July, some singles will be dropping in either May/June, so be ready, I'll be dropping some hot ass Trakz of mine, and some Major Record Label Trakz too.
---Much Luv & Respect From Phresh Trakz

Drake Feat Busta Rhymes - Best I Ever Had (Remix)
Mistah FAB - I Don't Wanna Go
Lil Wayne - In The Morning
K.A.R. - Girls Wanna Have Fun (Feat. Ace Hood)
K-Boy - Jerk
Yukmouth Feat Crooked I & Ray-J - I'm A Gangsta
Lil Wayne - She Wants Me
Lil Wayne - Switch
Jay Rock Feat Eminem - We Made You Freestyle
Damizza - Let's Ride ft Butch Cassidy & Young De [Prod. by Mel-Man]
Fabolous Feat Ryan Leslie - Your Baby
Lil Wayne - Thinking To Myself
Ace Hood - Hello (Prod. By Young Shun)
Busta Rhymes Feat Gucci Mane - I'm The Shit
Wiz Khalifa - Get Some
Juice - Everybody Know Me (Remix)(Feat. P-Thoro, Alfamega, Roccett, Ricco Barrino, & Dele D)
Ryan Leslie - Gonna Let This Luv
Chrisette Michele - What You Do (Feat. Ne-Yo)
Johnta Austin - Take It Back
Cassie - Must Be Love (Remix) (Feat. N.O.R.E. & Diddy)
Day26 - One Night Only

No comments:

Post a Comment