Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lookin' at my mistakes, and misdoings. ( LockDown )


Well everyone gonna be getting more music now because my luck gave me...HOUSE ARREST.
Got 2 charges, Graffitting & Fighting, I tagged up some bitchs house and somebody snitched and said what time i was going and the cops showed up, but before they showed up 2 niggaz came out of that house and were gonna jump me so i did what i had to use, a metal spray paint can, hit em with it and finished my tag, cops showed, 2 charges, tackled me down, handcuffed, taken to the station, and locked in a cell for 12 hours, now i'm on house arrest ( jail at home ), and the only thing i can do is go to school, and back home, so this gives me time to work on my album/mixtapes, and give the Phresh Trakz fans what they want, MUSIC.
So be on the watch i'm gonna start dropping mixtapes on here too, with the occasional Trakz update.
And something new, the new requesting stage, if you have a certain song that you just digg, and you want it to be posted on here ( THE LINK TO IT ), just hit me up at http://www.myspace.com/thahaze09 or http://www.youtube.com/xclusivernbmusic
And since i'm on lock i'll be on here possibly all day ( for 28 days ), March 7th i'm free, but until then you'll be getting alot more from me, so just hit me up to talk, or request, make sure it's either R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop/Rock-Rap, I ain't posting nothing else, videos can be requested too.
---Luv & Respect from PhreshTrakz.

No comments:

Post a Comment